Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29, 2015

Dear Family,
Well LAST EMAIL FROM ELDER BOWRING. I still cant wrap my head around
it all. Anyways, I will just start off with how my week was and how it
went. It was really out of the normal haha. We went and said goodbye
to most everyone on Tuesday in my area but it wasn’t a real goodbye,
it was just like “see ya later” President Hill has given me permission
to be able to go and worship in Northridge my last Sunday so I can say
goodbye to the ward there and be able to see them all for my last
Sunday in Ghana. I am pretty excited about that.  Wednesday was our
transfers and instead of going straight to my area with my new comp. I
went to the mission home with all the missionaries who went home on
Thursday. That night we had a big testimony meeting and did some going
home stuff. Then that morning we went and did a temple session at the
temple. It was such an awesome experience. It all just didn’t seem
real to me, the whole time it just seemed like it was a zone
conference or something and that after that I would just go and be a
normal missionary again for a few more months. I just cant believe
that It is all winding down. I got out into my new area  on Tuesday
afternoon. My new companion is Elder Terry. He is a really sweet guy
and I really enjoy him a lot. Works really hard and so he is making it
easy for me to go out hard haha. I am right next to my old area in
Nsawam so the area is familiar. It is pretty nice to be back. We
luckily have a lot of people to teach and we are staying really busy.
It is a little different though because I won’t really be around too
long to see most of these people progress but I am really enjoying the
last week of my mission. That is basically it for my week, nothing to
much more exciting happening. I guess I just really want to thank all
of you back home. You have helped me so much and I cant even express
to my family and all those who have supported me how much I appreciate
all the love and prayers that have come my way while I've been out here
in Africa. I must say that I have the best support group in the whole
wide world. My mission has been the best thing I can even think of.
This week I had a chance to reflect on the past 2 years and really
just how far I have been able to come.  The things that I have
experienced and the things that I have been through have just changed
my life so much and I will never forget them. I just feel like the
most blessed person In the world right now. Out of all the things that
my mission has done for me, the most important is that I have gained
for my self a testimony of this gospel. I am so grateful for this
gospel and that is something that I just cant put a price on. I know
with out a doubt that this church is true and that the gospel is here
to help us and to bless us in our lives.  I know it probably isn’t much
coming over an email but I love this gospel so much and I have loved
my mission so much. I don’t really have much else to say today, I will
save that all for when I get home.  I love you all so much and I cant
wait to see you  2 Timothy 4:7‘ I have fought a good fight, I have
finished my course, I have kept the faith”… now i'm coming home.

1 comment:

  1. Best Money Making Guide [50-60$ PER DAY] [Guaranteed]

    [Only 9 STEPS]

    Description will be :

    Hello Mates,

    Today im sharing you a 300-500 dollar per day method !
    It is completely fresh and private tutorial of 2015 and

    work like charm -
    i tried my self and looks great ..
    So i believe on sharing is caring thats why sharing this

    method with all
    of you !!
    This method is black hat but NOT ILLEGAL

    Checkout here : http://leaksden.com/thread-22024.html

    Enjoy the leak and make money easily by spending short

    time !!

    Regards

    ReplyDelete