Monday, June 2, 2014

May 12, 2014

Dear Family
Well this is kind of weird since I was on the phone with you like 12
hours ago. I honestly don’t know what to say beause I feel like I said
most of it yesterday so if I repeat anything I am sorry.  This week
was fantastic as you already know. Wendsay we had to go into town
because we had leader ship training and I thought it was really good.
President Kirkham used to train people as one of his professions so I
always love the things he tells us. He really said something that
stood out me. We talked a lot about being a good example and that is
something we should be as a leader . He had us write down 3 people who
have really influenced us in our life and then he had us write down
something that these three people said that you could remember and I
honestly I couldn’t do it. But then he brought out a good point saying
that for the people who influence us, they influence us by who they
are, not by the things that they say or anything like that but they
influence us because of the great example they have been in our lifes
and I really liked that and it really is making me strive hard to be
somebody that people can look up to and learn something from. So that
was sweet. Like I said in the phone call yesterday, we are just having
miracles always here. I told you all about our amazing Sunday we had
yesterday with 15 investigators coming to church, and all of them are
just serious. We are now teaching 2 family’s and almost three. The
work here is just going so great and I am just enjoying my time in
Liberia. IT was so great to hear from all of you guys yesterday. It
just really reminds me how great family are friends are. IT just
reminds me of how much the lord has blessed me in my life for the
people he has surrounded me with and with the love that I have around
me so I just want to tell you guys how much I love you and appreciate
your support that you are to me on my mission and have been through my
whole life. I am sorry this weeks email is short but I basically told
you everything else in our call yesterday, so next week will be a lot
better I promise. I love you guys so much. Good luck up at track this
week brittain and I hope you all have a sweet week this week. Love
Elder Bowring

No comments:

Post a Comment